Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School has been shizzy =\

So today morning assembly was wayyyyy tooo dramatic

Felt so fake and gay just sitting there

>>>>>>>

Maths -> same old shizz
PE -> crappy
Chemistry -> was i awake??
SS --> actually pretty fun watching all the videos :)
POA same old shizz

After school...
Maths AP ... It doesnt pay to be a good student =\ i finished my work first and i had to clear all the trash on the 3rd lvl -.-

Physics AP was shizz but pretty funny with me constantly asking mr chan "Does this excite you?" (insider joke)

Yea pretty much it

Wait i wanna mention that i hate people that talks behind people's back -.-

And why hate me for things that my friends say? im just keeping quiet over here minding my own business and you go telling people lies about me that ruins my reputation -,-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


So i took a taxi . was trynna get home fast cuz i was uber tired

The taxi couldnt drive back to my house because of road works at tiongbahru area

He drove me to some voodoo place telling me its really near where i wanted to go . YEAH RIGHT

i walked like 10 minutes lost trying to find home but then i finally remembered the gps function on my phone :) saved !

in japanese it would be "Daskehteh!"

hmm weird

I really like pie you know that?

Especially this uber awesome chicken pie my mom just brought home ~

Im feeelin' really weird lately im like doing all my homework without being forced to =\

Uber weird

Guess ima go sleep now

Peace out interwebz peepole

No comments: