Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quote from crumpler website "Do not dry clean or tumble dry"

I Washed my crumpler bag in the washing machine today and it went better than expected

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The reason i'm washing my bag is because of the Butter Cream cake smashing on my face B-)

Dooooodaaaaaa

To smash or not to smash that is the question

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can i make pie with a microwave oven?

HMmmmmm

who wanna bake with me?!?!!!!

CHAAAAAAA

I'm High on Diet coke !~!~!@~#!#@~$~@%^~$~@%

Basically spent the day lazing around at home watching tv playing starcraft

PS Jason is totally uncool in games ....

Soooooo

now i'm watching some movie on disney

Its pretty cool cuz selena gomez,demi lovato and jamie chung in the same movie?

AKA cute,pretty and sexy in the same movie?

should they even show such a movie on disney?

Pooey

I eat pie

Barney hates you

Lifes awesome?

I don't know what i said ....

soooooo

Buhbye >?>?<><>

No comments: