Thursday, October 7, 2010

Im gonna start blogging again after the exams

but as for now two things happened thats worth mentioning B-\

1. Mr lim is a cute old dude "You guys all dieded at the bearings question"
Us" dieded??"

*he notices his mistake* "died died but dieded is comes after died or something epic like that

2. I was studyin' my POA and i accidentally left my POA file under my table
I didn't know it was there at all B-\
so mr Phua saw it and stuff
I don't think theres gonna be any problem though cuz mr phua was being really nice about it

And i didn't study at all today when i got back till now

all i did was Think about how much fun i'll have after the exams

so blizzcon is in two weeks which i almost forgotten due to all this shizzy stress\\

Blah blah blah

Doofenschmirtz evil inc. !

Peace out

No comments: