Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yea so the first 2 days of school aint really working out for me...

The problem is sleep...

I feel bloody sleepy during the day but when its time to sleep i just can't fall asleep for some reason =\

Today,,,

Mrs see toh didnt come today

so i like had company during my free period

we like have karaoke sessions everyday in school B-)

So Mr chan was acting all crazy today

the whole class gotta stay back after school for 9hours due to 9 pieces of litter found on the floor...

and then there was the file check

blah blah blah

I was gonna skip band but sadly on my way to the side gate

I was greeted by keyang whom told me not to skip band

and Mr Goh was behind him so he heard keyang say that and warned me that he is going to check on band later and if i don't go i'm screwed -.-

Luckiest guy evar?

But who cares its the last band prac in a long long time B-) i can finally concentrate on my "studies"

Chizz... aint gonna stay up to do my damn maths homework instead ima sleep early tonight so BUhvye

... I always say i'll sleep early but i always end up watching tv or surfing the internet...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yea so my mom is asking to eat some worms -.- those deep fried wormy thingamajigs...

.......

I aint gonna eat those...


No comments: